These filters are 20–30% heavier than standard paper filters and are a perfect fit for all CHEMEX® Coffeemakers (except the 3-cup series, CM-1). Their density allows for ideal brewing / extraction times and the minimising of fines or sediment in your brew.
What makes CHEMEX® Bonded Filters the real deal?
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavour
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fibre filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
- Pre-folded for convenience
- Will fit most other cone-shaped filter coffeemakers
- Removes impurities, acidity, unhealthy and bitter elements from the coffee. In your brewed cup you will find only the caffeine and desirable aromatic oils of the coffee beans
- Oxygen cleansing is a bleach-free process, ensuring no chemical residue or taste is imparted to the filter
- Works well with all types of roasts- even tea! Allowing you to make the perfect and most pure cup, every time
- The CHEMEX® coffeemaker brewing system is a preferred method of roasters and baristas worldwide
- Our filter paper is manufactured in the USA and uses only USA materials. Responsibly harvested and conforming to SFI, FSC, and PEFC sustainable programs
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Easy clean-up. No trays, no baskets, just simply remove the filter and discard
- Fits all CHEMEX® Coffeemakers except CM-1, CM-1C, CM-1GH, CM-FNX