PROCEDURE TO BACK FLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of EVO® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Coffee will always taste more vibrant and delicious when it is freshly ground just before brewing. If you do have a burr grinder at home Whole Bean is the option for you.
And don't panic if you don't have a grinder! We can grind your coffee just before dispatching. Simply choose the grind size based on the type of brewer you use at home.
If you are interested in a burr grinder, we have some excellent options available here. Should you have any questions about grinding, please feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.
For more detail on grinding, please visit here.