The C3 Pro is Timemore's new flagship hand grinder with and upgraded aluminium alloy support, clever collapsible handle and a non-slip silicone base
- UPGRADED VERSION OF C2: Upgraded with new, patented S2C (Spike to Cut) 38MM stainless steel burrs, the newly released CHESTNUT C3 PRO has better cutting performance, ensuring your coffee beans taste their best by consistently and swiftly ground.
- FOLDABLE HANDLE: The PRO-series coffee grinder is design with an unique, patented, spring-assisted handle, which when folded down against the body, prevents the grinder from being tipped over and makes it easy to store anywhere from your countertop to suitcase.
- STEPLESS GRINDING ADJUSTMENT: Easily rotate the dial according to your preference from finer to coarser settings in almost half of the steps than C2 (Espresso settings begin around 8 clicks backward from the start point); you can use this hand grinder for everything from espresso to pour over to French press.
- INTEGRATED METAL BODY FOR LONGER LASTING: Aluminium alloy body makes Timemore's C3 PRO grinder an amazing hand grinder for daily use, travel or camping. Durability is guaranteed by the stainless steel crank handle, driveshaft, and the conical burrs.
- DISTINCTIVE LOOK & FEEL: The C3 PRO's body has a 52mm-diameter and an unique anti-slip textured surface makes this manual burr coffee grinder easier to hold; also the patented crank handle with double-bearing system allows you to spin smoothly and grind enough for a big cup in one minute.
- COMPACT BUT PRACTICAL: A prefect size and weight in just around a pound (473 g) to be easy to hold and carry, but still has a decent capacity of 20-25 grams, enough for preparing a cup or two in daily use.
Chestnut C3-PRO Brochure - view here