Starter Brewing Guide:
- Insert paper filter into the Outer Loop
- Rinse the paper filter
- Pour in 13G of medium ground coffee (similar to a filter grind)
- Pour 300ML of water at a temperature of 95 degrees around the filter tower
- After 20 seconds, stir the coffee with a spoon
- We wait 3-4 minutes and it's done!
* Hoop can brew up to a maximum of 20G of coffee
Coffee will always taste more vibrant and delicious when it is freshly ground just before brewing. If you do have a burr grinder at home Whole Bean is the option for you.
And don't panic if you don't have a grinder! We can grind your coffee just before dispatching. Simply choose the grind size based on the type of brewer you use at home.
If you are interested in a burr grinder, we have some excellent options available here. Should you have any questions about grinding, please feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more detail on grinding, please visit here.